Observations, Musing & Comments About God, People & This Life We Are Living

Observations, Musings and Comments About God, People and This Life We Are Living.


Monday, July 1, 2019

Wow! It's been a long, long time since I've blogged!

Time has certainly flown by since I started my own counseling practice and started this blog.  It's been several good, but busy years.  Today, I've added some practical information on how to set up  online video therapy sessions with me.  Though, I prefer to meet with people face to face, there are times when that just doesn't work out and a video session is the next best thing.  So if you are a client of mine and would like the option of video therapy sessions, follow the instructions on the previous post to get everything ready for those rare days when either you or I can't make it into the office for some reason.  Whether it be bad weather, car trouble, illness or out of town for some reason, we'll still be able to connect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment