Observations, Musing & Comments About God, People & This Life We Are Living

Observations, Musings and Comments About God, People and This Life We Are Living.


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Great News!

Someone shared great news with me yesterday; so I thought I would share it with you.  She had been struggling.  The pain had been intense. She wasn't sure what to do; but somehow she turned in the right direction.  The great news came to her while she was flipping through her Bible...otherwise known as the living word of God.  She excitedly called me to share.  The good news she found was Psalm 34: 4-6.

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.  This poor man (woman) called, and the lord heard him (her); he saved him (her) out of all his (her) troubles." 

 Wow!  This really is great news and the timing of it couldn't have been better.  Amazingly she started to feel better.  The darkness started to subside.  The Light began to radiate.  No wonder they call the Bible "The Good News". 

Biblical Truths to Remember: 
  • We can seek the Lord and when we do, He will answer.  Wow!
  • When we seek the Lord, we will be delivered from our shame and fear.  Wow!!
  • Being delivered from our shame and fear, we will be radiant.  Wow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment